1. Everything happens for a reason and a purpose and it serves us.
2. There is no such thing as failure. There are only results and feedback.
3. Whatever happens, take responsibility.
4. It’s not necessary to understand everything to be able to use everything.
5. People are your greatest resource.
6. Work is play.
7. There’s no abiding success without commitment.
From Anthony Robbins’ must-read classic Unlimited Power: The New Science Of Personal Achievement. He called them the 7 Lies of Success to show how beliefs are not the territory and they can changed to serve us or limit us.
Power Notes is a collection of notes on personal development I made over the years that I recently dug up and thought would be cool to share. All steps have been taken to credit the correct sources as much as possible.