1) Believe in people.
See them better than they see themselves.
2) You are no better than the people you coach.
Walk with them shoulder by shoulder. Youâ€™re both on the same path.
3) Skill doesnâ€™t change people. Love changes people.
All the skills in the world arenâ€™t worth a dime if you donâ€™t care.
4) You still need skill.
Effective coaching is not an accident.
5) You donâ€™t change people. People change themselves.
You can show them the door, but theyâ€™re the ones who walk through it.
6) The most important person you coach is you.
Do your best to walk the talk and lead the way.
7) Your client is a magnificent being, and so are you.